FeverScan – Face Temperature Scanner is a kind of access control device with a precise recognition rate, large storage capacity, and fast recognition, which integrates non-contact temperature detection technology. The digital detection module supports rapid temperature detection. Thus, the product can achieve face recognition and temperature detection at the same time, and support warning people with abnormal temperature. It can be widely applied in crowded places, such as smart communities, schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other important areas.
- Non-contact detection of forehead or wrist temperature, warning for elevated body temperature with adjustable threshold
- Body temperature detection and personnel information binding
- High accuracy of ±0.1
- WDR, 2MP (1080P) low illumination wide-angle camera and F1.6 large aperture lens for capturing high-quality image with various complex lighting scenes
- Support screen sleep mode, keep the minimum brightness to prevent glare at night
- Up to 6 photos of the base library for a single person can be stored
- Support video capture, support ONVIF protocol
- Support face, card, password, and QR code authentication to control door open
- Two-way audio with an indoor monitor
- Built-in 4G EMMC front end storage, stable and reliable, up to 8,000 events capacity (with images)
- Support tamper protection, support door open timeout, and time exceed alarm function to keep door opening during fire alarm active
The FeverScan – Portable Body Temperature Scanner is designed for mass screening of public areas and is used to find individuals with elevated body temperatures. As a group of people walks past the camera head, thermal and visual (optional) images are displayed on the monitor. Body temperatures above a predefined value are displayed. Those individuals can then be diverted and further assessed by professionals.
FeverScan dual system has a visual sensor to the thermal, creating a dual-sensor camera head. The visual/thermal comparison allows for easier/faster screening- the operator can screen for fever and identify at the same time.
The FeverScan dual system is capable of evaluating hundreds of people per minute—pedestrian flow is not restricted. The FeverScan is ideal for mass temperature screening in public transport situations: airports, railway/subway stations, seaports, and other public facilities.
- Potable Device system for easy screening
- Pre-definable values for abnormal temperatures
- High resolution 384 x 288 FPA.
- Adjustable display palette temperature range
- Multi-spots temperature measurement in same screen
- Customizable high-temperature alarm
- Log file records alarm data
- Image brightness and contrast adjustable
- Advanced setting available. SD compact memory